Balsamic Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops
Author: Shannon Doleac, MS, CSCS, CF-L1
- 6 Bone-in center cut pork chops (1" thick)
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tbsp. dried thyme
- Place pork chops in a large baking dish, and pat dry if necessary. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients with a whisk until well combined, forming a marinade.
- Poor marinade over the pork chops and refrigerate for at least an hour (flipping cuts of meat half way through).
- Remove meat from refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill.
- Turn grill to low heat and add the pork chops to the grill.
- Cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and allow to "rest" 5 - 10 minutes before enjoying.