Blueberry Paleo Pancakes
Author: Shannon Doleac, MS, CSCS, CF-L1 (adjusted from Sarah Fragoso)
- 1 ripe banana
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 1 large scoop almond butter (~ 2 tbsp.)
- 3 eggs
- 1½ tbsp. coconut flour
- ½ can unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk
- ½ apple, peeled and grated
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat a griddle or large pan over medium heat.
- Mash banana in a large mixing bowl with a potato masher (or fork).
- Mix in nut butter until well combined.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients to form a batter.
- Coat griddle or pan with coconut oil and pour batter into roughly 3 inch diameter pancakes.
- Allow to set and cook for a few minutes. Flip and cook on other side once they start to form bubbles.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!