I love combining the fruits of the season with fresh mixed salad greens! The colors, textures, and flavors of this salad are fun and tasty.
Fruity Green Salad with Vanilla Vinaigrette
Author: Shannon Doleac
- 10 cups organic mixed salad greens
- 3 ripe peaches, diced
- 2 cups organic blackberries
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz. champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Gently toss peaches, blackberries, avocados and pumpkin seeds into mixed salad greens.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, vanilla, pepper and salt in a small bowl!
- Top salad with desired amount of dressing and enjoy!