Fruity Nut "Cereal"
Author: Shannon Doleac, MS, CSCS, CF-L1
A quick breakfast alternative or a satisfying snack!
- ⅓ cup of chopped nuts (I used almonds, walnuts, pecans, and macadamia)
- ⅓ cup fresh berries (I used raspberries)
- 1 Tbsp. dried berries (I used dried blueberries)
- 1 Tbsp. dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond (or coconut) milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Add nuts to a bowl
- Top with fresh fruit, dried fruit and dried coconut
- Add almond milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon