Everyone needs a good go-to guacamole recipe in their back pocket and this one won’t disappoint! Guac is always a crowd pleaser and can be great for casual get-togethers, entertaining, busy week night dinners, or healthy snacks.
In our family we love using guacamole as a dip for:
- Raw veggies: carrots, celery, jicama, peppers
- Fruits: sliced apples and pears
- Mary’s super seed crackers (non-GMO, organic, gluten free and free of processed vegetable oils). Note: they do contain brown rice and quinoa. My favorite flavor with the guac is “Seaweed and Black Sesame.”
- Jackson’s Honest corn chips (made with non-GMO corn and coconut oil)
- Siete’s grain free tortilla chips
We also love it on:
- Grilled chicken
- 5 ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ Red Onion, diced (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- With a potato masher or large fork, mash the avocados to your desired consistency while simultaneously blending other ingredients in until well combined.
What’s your favorite way to eat guac?