This tasty trail mix is easy to throw together and great to take along on a hike, a camping trip, a picnic, to the park or to your next social gathering as an “appi”! If you have little ones around the house, let them help with the measuring, adding and mixing of ingredients.
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened, unsulfered, dried banana chips
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes/chips
- ½ cup organic raisins
- ¾ cup soy-free dark chocolate bits, or Enjoy Life chocolate chunks
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Divide and contain as desired.
Barry Farm is a great brand for unsweetened, unsulphered, and barebones ingredients! It can be hard to find unsweetened banana chips, so I try to keep this on hand in my pantry.