First of all, THIS (above) happened early last week and the recipe is coming to you SOON! A local, bone in, leg of lamb roast over yukon potatoes and carrots. I’m mentioning it here because it helped provide lots of yummy leftovers and pieces to the meals in this “My Plate” post!
• Buffalo sausage (my youngest’s favorite) over arugula and topped with Farmhouse Culture’s Garlic Dill Pickle sauerkraut.
• Leftover roasted potatoes and carrots! Amazing and quick to start the day off right.
• A “Paleo Shot” with coconut milk at my local coffee shop! Love that they provide healthful snacks while I take a break from my home office and work-away! The “Paleo Shot” is made up of all kinds of nuts and seeds and pressed into a little ball. Delicious!
• A 12oz single shot almond milk latte.
• Leftover Herbs de Province Chicken from my “3 Meals from ONE” cooking class last week.
• Served over pea shoots and topped with kalamata olives, tomatoes and cashews.
• Greek lamb tacos! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!