This morning was a little nutty as I had a long list of things to accomplish before 8am. Work tasks before the munchkins awoke, making school lunch, getting dinner in the crockpot to make our busy evening more manageable, and get everyone dressed and out the door on time. So, “THANK YOU” to my husband for being in charge of breakfast today;-) Always a bonus.
• Omelettes with organic broccoli slaw (raw broccoli and carrot shreds)
• Leftover Banana Paleo Pancakes (with raspberries!)
• Leftover fruit salad with berries, pears and apples (We had friends over for dinner the night before and they brought a delicious fruit salad!)
• Leftover grass-fed and finished burgers (yes, I chose one with cheese – Organic Valley Raw Cheddar)
• Leftover Rustic Sweet Potato Fries
• Salad (spinach and arugula with bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots, topped with olive oil and vinegar)
• Apple & Apricot Pork Chops from Paleo Comfort Foods by Julie & Charles Mayfield. I LOVE this crockpot dish and have made it many many times for our family. This time I was able to get well raised, super thick, bone-in, LOCAL pork chops that were beautiful. The meat literally feel off the bone – no knives required tonight!
• Salad (spinach and arugula with bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli slaw, cucumber and carrots, topped with olive oil and vinegar)