Paleo Raisin Bread
Author: Shannon Doleac, MS, CSCS
I adjusted the "Basic Bread Loaf" recipe from the Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook (Julie and Charles Mayfield) and it was delicious!
- 3½ cups almond flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp honey (I used raw)
- ¾ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except raisins) in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in the honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredient bowl and gently mix. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased loaf pan (I used coconut oil spray)
- Bake about 45 minutes, until bread is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.