Looking for a refreshing summer snack, or a great appetizer to share with friends? Here’s a quick and easy paleo-approved solution.
Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe
Author: Shannon Doleac
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- 8 oz. prosciutto
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Remove rind and seeds from cantaloupe and dice into 1-inch cubes.
- Carefully cut each strip of prosciutto in ½ lengthwise.
- Fold a newly cut piece of prosciutto in ½ lengthwise, and lay a piece of cantaloupe towards one end. Place 1 mint leaf and 1 slice of pepper on top of the cantaloupe and carefully wrap prosciutto around, securing with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.