Eliminating processed foods can leave many of us with a hankering for a salty “chip” every now and then! And what better way to satisfy such a craving than with more of a nutrient dense option? Enter: turnip chips!
- 3 Turnips, scrubbed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Chives
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice the turnips, using a mandolin if you have one.
- Toss turnips with olive oil and place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, chives, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, turning chips over ½ way through.
- Chips are done once golden brown around the edges.
Read more about our Love for Turnips!