How are all you primal lunch packers out there doing? Another week of school is in the books and I thought I’d share with you what the boys’ lunch boxes looked like.
• Leftover lamb burgers with raw cheddar over mixed greens. PaleoChef Ketchup for dipping.
• Sliced plum
• Apple cucumber “caterpillars” (I wasn’t even thinking about caterpillars, but when my son came home from school on this day he told me that the “caterpillar” was his favorite part of his lunch)
• Ants on a Log (with sunflower seed butter to work around the no nuts in school policy)
• Sliced uncured salami, organic raw cheddar, and rolled herbed organic turkey
• Tomato and cucumber “caterpillar” (cucumber from our garden!)
• Fresh guacamole with plantains and dried apple “chips” for dipping
• Leftover grilled flank steak over mixed greens. PaleoChef Peach BBQ sauce for dipping.
• Organic grapes
• Carrot sticks with sunflower seed butter and raisins for dipping
• Organic herbed turkey and ham rollups with sliced carrots and apple inside. Tied with chives from our garden.
• Sliced organic strawberries
• Diced avocado (sprinkled with lemon juice) and orange cherry tomatoes