Strawberry Avocado Salad
Author: Shannon Doleac
Recipe type: Salad
Fresh strawberries and ripe avocado are two foods that represent spring and summer to me. Enjoy this salad with your favorite grilled meat and a dose of fresh air.
- 6 - 8 cups mixed organic greens or spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 pint fresh organic strawberries, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ⅓ cup raw walnuts
- 3 tbsp. pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Toss in peppers, carrots, strawberries and avocado.
- Top with walnuts and pine nuts.
- Dress with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste.