Soon after my husband and I got married, I can remember eating amazing ribs that he would cook every so often (and I wasn’t a huge rib fan at the time). But over the last few years, we have failed to reproduce “fall off the bone” style ribs and we couldn’t figure out what we were doing different.
Recently my husband’s brother gave us a few tips and we were incredibly pleased with how tender they turned out! In fact, our youngest son was caught gnawing on the bones in hopes of more meat.Print
- 2 racks of baby back pork ribs (ideally pastured)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Paleo BBQ sauce (such as PaleoChef)
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Pat ribs dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fully wrap ribs in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook ribs for 5 hours at 225.
- Remove ribs from the oven and carefully unwrap foil. Brush with a paleo BBQ sauce and wrap back up.
- Place ribs back in the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!