These sweet radishes are a fun side or snack.
- 20 radishes, ends trimmed off, radishes sliced 1/4″ thick
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sliced radishes in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to begin softening. Drain any liquid.
- Add coconut oil, honey and cinnamon. Mix well until radishes are coated.
- Spread radishes in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350. Remove and toss, re-spreading in a single layer.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 and cook for 15 – 20 more minutes.
- Radishes should begin to crisp up.