- 6 Bone-in center cut pork chops (1 1/2″ thick)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary, OR fresh
- 1/2 tbsp. dried thyme
- Place pork chops in a large baking dish, and pat dry if necessary. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients with a whisk until well combined, forming a marinade.
- Poor marinade over the pork chops and refrigerate for at least an hour (flipping cuts of meat half way through).
- Remove meat from refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the grill and sear for 2 minutes per side.
- Turn heat to low and cook for about 3 – 5 minutes more per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and allow to “rest” 5 – 10 minutes before enjoying.
Each grill is different and chops come in different thicknesses, so your cook time may vary. Bring your pork to at least 145ºF.