- 3 slices deli ham
- 1 tsp. ghee or butter
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 4 slices of red pepper
- 1/2 an avocado
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat, adding ghee or butter to melt. Lightly whisk eggs and add to pan. Scramble until cooked through.
- Lay ham slice ﬂat on your plate.
- Divide eggs into thirds and add to center of each piece of ham. Top with red pepper and avocado.
- Wrap it like a burrito, season lightly with salt and pepper, and enjoy.
- Make a scramble with chopped ham, eggs, and peppers. Top with avocado.
- Pan sear ham before flling as a taco shell.
- Serve with dark leafy greens and salsa.