Loaded potatoes are a favorite of many! Try this twist with sweet potatoes, roasted Brussels Sprouts, cranberries, pecans and goat cheese for flavor packed goodness.Print
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- ~ 15 Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 – 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Dash of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes. Poke with a fork all over and place on a baking sheet. Bake for ~ 1 hour (or until tender through when pierced) – flipping once half way.
- Toss Brussels with coconut oil and spread on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. If you have space in your oven, cook Brussels during the last 15 – 20 minutes of sweet potato bake time. If not, as soon as the sweet potatoes are done, place the Brussels in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes while the potatoes slightly cool.
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise (not all the way through) and stuff with Brussels, cranberries, pecans and goat cheese. Enjoy!