Check out this recipe from Paleo Plan: Buffalo Chicken Wings in “Peanut Sauce”
Modifications that I made:
- I tripled the recipe
- I’ve used drumsticks the handful of times I’ve made this recipe
- I lined a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the drumsticks out evenly
- I fully cooked the drumsticks before adding any sauce: 20 minutes on each side at 375. During the last 20 minutes I made the sauce. (Helpful tip from my friend Jody!)
- I added a can of tomato paste and a 1/4 cup of olive oil with a splash of hot sauce (all in place of the hot sauce) – my kids are not huge fans of real spicy food. I also added about a cup of water to thin the sauce.
- I then added the drumsticks to my crockpot and spread the sauce over the top. I set the crockpot on low for two hours.
An easy, tasty meal for the whole family to enjoy!