- 1 cup raw cashews
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut(unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped ginger
- 2 Tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor (ftted with all-purpose blade).
- Pulse until nuts and dates are rough chopped.
- Process until all ingredients are fnely chopped and well mixed.
- Using a 1” cookie scoop, roll mixture into about 12 spheres between your hands.
- Optional: roll in shredded coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy!