- 1 package Cappellos® Lasagna Sheets, thawed
- 2 cups finely chopped fruit (love apples, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or peach)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon (plus extra for dusting)
- 2 Tbsp ghee or grass-fed butter (plus extra for top), melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Small bowl of water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix chopped fruit with melted butter, cinnamon and honey in a medium bowl.
- Open up the lasagna sheets on a large cutting board and cut into squares (about 2 1/2 to 3 inches).
- Place about 1 Tbsp of fruit mixture in the center of half the squares.
- Dip your finger in water and wet the edges of the bottom square and the top square. Place the top square over the fruit filled bottom and carefully seal the two layers together about 1/4 inch in and around the tart using your fingers or the back of a fork.
- Repeat with each square.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the tarts in a single layer.
- Using a basting or pastry brush, brush a thin layer of egg on the top of each tart, followed by a thin layer of melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes about 12 tarts.