- 2 cups cassava flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ – 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cup milk (or milk alternative)
- ½ – 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp melted butter or coconut oil (plus more for the griddle)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cassava flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Stir in milk, vanilla, eggs, and melted butter (or coconut oil). Let the batter sit for five minutes to thicken.
- Heat a griddle (or large non-stick pan) over medium heat and melt a little butter or oil.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- When bubbles start to form, flip the pancakes and cook the other side.
- Top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of real maple syrup.