These tasty morsels pack a big energy punch!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. cacao nibs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place all ingredients (EXCEPT coconut butter) in a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly melt coconut butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Once melted and creamy, add coconut butter to the mixing bowl and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Place mixing bowl in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Remove bowl from refrigerator and form ~ 3/4″ balls. Place balls on a wax paper lined tray.
- Place tray in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
I store the Coco-Almond-Butter Balls in a container in the refrigerator.
- Category: Snack
- Serving Size: 2 balls