Guac with radish???? Try it! You’ll be surprised. Enjoy this delicious guacamole as a dip with assorted raw veggies, top grass-fed burgers, or spread on lettuce and lunch meat roll ups!Print
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 cups radish, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 large oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- Juice from 1 and 1/2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Lemon pepper seasoning to taste
- Half the avocados, remove the pits, and scoop out the flesh into a large bowl.
- Using a fork or potato masher, mash avocado to your desired consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.