- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 handful sliced grape tomatoes
- 6 slices deli ham
- 3 handfuls spinach, or arugula, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add all other ingredients to a large bowl with the whisked eggs. Gently mix in ingredients until combined.
- Place parchment paper liners in a muffn tin and evenly pour or scoop mixture amongst the 12 cups.
- Cook for 20–25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- You may grease the muffn tin instead of using parchment liners, but the muffns seem to be more likely to stick.
- Make an egg scramble using your favorite chopped veggies.