I love combining the fruits of the season with fresh mixed salad greens! The colors, textures, and flavors of this salad are fun and tasty.Print
- 10 cups organic mixed salad greens
- 3 ripe peaches, diced
- 2 cups organic blackberries
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz. champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Gently toss peaches, blackberries, avocados and pumpkin seeds into mixed salad greens.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, vanilla, pepper and salt in a small bowl!
- Top salad with desired amount of dressing and enjoy!