Summer is here, which means LOTS of fresh salads at our house. “Salad” can be delectable, satisfying and crave-able if you think outside the box! Be creative with color, texture, and tasty pairings. Here’s an example of a simple salad with a couple twists that resulted in a mouthful of yumminess.Print
- 10 cups organic mixed salad greens
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 cups organic grapes, halved
- 1 cup micro greens
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup organic feta (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Gently toss mixed greens through sunflower seeds in a large salad bowl.
- Top with crumbled feta (optional).
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.