- 1 – 2 sausages per person, sliced into 1” rounds
- 2 zucchini, sliced into ½” rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, rough chopped
- 1 onion, quartered and halved
- Avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Dried thyme
- Soak 8 to 12 BBQ skewers in water to help prevent charring of the wood.
- Carefully skewer sausage and veggies onto the sticks in an alternating fashion.
- Brush ingredients with avocado oil and season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Place skewers over hot grill rack, turning occasionally, until meat is cooked through and veggies are tender.