Everyone needs a good go-to recipe in their back pocket for making big batches of guacamole for a crowd, and this one won’t disappoint!
Guac is always a crowd pleaser, and can be great for casual get-togethers, entertaining, busy week night dinners, or healthy snacks. It’s also a great addition to your primal diet.
Before you run out for a store-bought version, remember that the simplicity of homemade guacamole keeps the recipe quick to prep and the taste worth any extra effort. The creamy texture is perfectly suited for dipping, smearing, spreading and mixing – actions that kids of all ages love when it comes to fun with food.
Avocados are a great real food staple, full of healthy cats that nourish the brain and provide long-lasting fuel – key for busy kids (and all us moms trying to keep up). Starting your guacamole for a crowd with just-ripe avocados and fresh diced colorful veggies is just the ticket towards a bowl-scrapping dish.
Have you ever noticed how kids love to dip their food? It’s a great way to introduce new items, new flavors and new real food combinations to their snacks and meals. In our family we love using this Guacamole for a Crowd recipe as a dip for:
- Raw veggies: carrots, celery, jicama, peppers
- Fruits: sliced apples and pears
- Mary’s super seed crackers (non-GMO, organic, gluten free and free of processed vegetable oils). Note: they do contain brown rice and quinoa. My favorite flavor with the guac is “Seaweed and Black Sesame.”
- Jackson’s Honest corn chips (made with non-GMO corn and coconut oil)
- Siete’s grain free tortilla chips
We also love Guacamole for a Crowd on:
- Grilled chicken
What’s your favorite way to eat Guacamole for a Crowd? We’d love to hear!
- 5 ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- With a potato masher or large fork, mash the avocados to your desired consistency while simultaneously blending other ingredients in until well combined.