- 2+ lbs. organic chicken thighs
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper (or color of choice), sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- Mix herbs and spices in a small bowl (sea salt through paprika).
- Thoroughly rub herb mix on chicken thighs.
- Place carrots, sliced peppers, onions and garlic in a 5-6 quart slow-cooker.
- Add chicken to the slow-cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over fresh mixed greens or baby spinach.
Great additions to the top of your Herbs de Province chicken:
If you love this recipe, try my Crockpot Chicken Soup.