Use this concentrate for all kinds of coffee based drinks!
- 1 part coarsely ground Coffee
- 4 parts Cold Water
- Mix ground coffee and water in large bowl.
- Cover and let steep for 12 hours on the counter or in the refrigerator.
- Line a mesh strainer with multiple layers of cheese cloth and place over another large bowl.
- Strain coffee mixture through cheese cloth.
- Transfer coffee concentrate to air tight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Increase the ratio of coffee to water for a more concentrated flavor.
Use multiple layers of cheese cloth to strain finer ground coffee.
- Category: Beverage