- 8 T-bone lamb chops (Saddle Chops)
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup butter (grass-fed)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- Lemon zest from 2 lemons
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pat lamb dry with a paper towel and season with salt, pepper, and about 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Melt coconut oil in the pan until hot, but not smoking.
- Add chops and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 3 more minutes, or to your desired doneness.
- While chops are cooking, melt the butter over medium-low heat in a small sauce pan. Add garlic, 2 Tbsp rosemary, mint, lemon zest and 1/4 tsp. sea salt. Stir and allow the flavors to infuse over low heat.
- Serve 1 to 2 pieces of lamb per person. Drizzle lamb with herb butter sauce, or serve along side a small ramekin with the butter sauce.