- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional for a little added kick)
- Add all ingredients through cilantro to a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I love to serve this salsa on top of shredded pork (with paleo BBQ sauce) and shredded purple cabbage, wrapped in large leaf lettuce!