- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup roasted broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups organic cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix herbs and spices in a small bowl. Combine 4 tsp. of the seasoning mix with the 2 lbs. of ground beef. Set the rest of the seasoning mix aside for the next time you make meatza.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix seasonings into meat.
- Take a softball sized amount of meat and flatten into a round about 1/4″ thick (a rolling pin can be useful for this). Repeat with remaining meat and lay on rimmed baking sheets.
- Place in the oven for about 12 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly. Remove meat crust from original baking sheet and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top the meat crust with your desired sauce, veggies, and cheese, leaving a 1/2″ edge uncovered.
- Place back in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Slice in triangles and enjoy!