DAY 1: Paleo Challenge
Here are photos and descriptions of what I ate today.
Breakfast (7:30 am):
• Beef Breakfast Italian Sausage Sliders from US Wellness Meats
• Scrambled eggs (cooked with coconut oil)
• Served over organic mixed “super greens”
• Topped with salsa
• Cup of tea
Post Workout (10:00 am):
• 1/3 of a leftover baked sweet potato
• Grilled chicken thigh
Lunch (1:30 pm):
• Leftover grilled chicken thighs topped with homemade paleo BBQ sauce
• Served over leftover spaghetti squash
• Side of leftover sautéed hericots verts
Mid-Afternoon Snack (3:30 pm):
• Small handful of macadamia nuts
Dinner (6:00 pm):
• Roasted root veggies: carrots, beets and onions – tossed with coconut oil and seasoned with sea salt, pepper and dried parsley
• Steamed broccoli drizzled with extra virgin olive oil
• Grilled 100% grass-fed rib-eye
Simple and delicious!
How did day 1 go for all of you “Paleo Challenge Peeps”?
Share any comments below:-)