For an occasional “bread-like” texture, this is a great recipe to pair with a savory soup or stew.
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp raw honey (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in honey and combine.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and gently mix until uniform. Fold in chopped garlic.
- Spoon batter into a 12 count muffin tin lined with baking cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes until tops are slightly golden brown.
This recipe was created at high altitude. You may have to slightly lower the oven temp and slightly increase baking time at sea level.