- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 apple, finely diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Rinse cauliflower, cut into small florets and pat dry.
- Add the florets to the bowl of a food processor (only fill about 1/3 full – if overcrowd, the cauliflower can get mashed instead of riced).
- Pulse until the florets are finely chopped, looking similar to rice (about 12, 1 second pulses).
- Repeat with additional florets if necessary.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat and melt coconut oil.
- Add the riced cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add green onions and garlic and cook for another few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add diced apple and pomegranate seeds to the skillet and continue to sauté the mixture.
- Mix in the coconut amines and black pepper, and stir until well combined.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!