I adjusted the “Basic Bread Loaf” recipe from the Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook (Julie and Charles Mayfield) and it was delicious!
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp honey (I used raw)
- 3/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except raisins) in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in the honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredient bowl and gently mix. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased loaf pan (I used coconut oil spray)
- Bake about 45 minutes, until bread is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.