Looking for a decadent treat without the sugar? These may be your answer.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup 100% raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- If your coconut oil and coconut butter are solid, warm them slightly to liquify.
- Combine all ingredients (EXCEPT) shredded coconut) in a small freezer safe bowl until well mixed.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 5 to 7 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken and set.
- Remove from the freezer and form ~ 3/4 inch diameter balls with your hands.
- Roll the truffles in shredded coconut, place on a plate and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle