If you enjoy “seasonal flavors,” try these tasty pancakes!Print
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned, Farmers Market brand)
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Coconut oil or ghee for cooking
- Mash bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher.
- Add pumpkin and almond butter and mix well with a fork.
- Add eggs and combine with a fork until uniform.
- Mix in coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Stir well to form an even batter.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Add coconut oil or ghee to grease the surface.
- Add batter to make roughly 3″ diameter pancakes.
- When small bubbles start to form, flip with a thin spatula (about 3 minutes).
- Cook on other side until set.
- Enjoy as is or top with berries and nuts.
If you need to thin the batter, use a small amount of unsweetened coconut milk.