- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup canned, boxed, or fresh organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 of a frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. collagen peptides
- 1 Tbsp. raisins
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 4 ice cubes
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. honey
- Sliced banana
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Cacao nibs
- Shelled hemp hearts
- Cacao powder
- Combine ingredients with ice cubes in a highpowered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 1 or 2 bowls.
- Add suggested toppings and enjoy.
- Skip the toppings, or just pick a couple.
Did you know?
- Cacao is raw and less processed than cocoa and is an incredible source of antioxidants and magnesium.