- 1 bunch curly kale (~ 4 cups chopped)
- Dash of sea salt
- 12 medium Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 1/3 cup water
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Carefully remove the ribs of the kale leaves with a sharp knife. Then slice the kale cross-wise into thin strips and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add a dash of sea salt to the kale and using your hands massage the salt into the kale leaves until they darken and become more fragrant.
- Cut off the stems and remove the outer leaves of the Brussels sprouts. Thinly slice the Brussels with the slicing attachment of a food processor, or a sharp knife. Add the Brussels to the bowl with kale.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tahini, sunflower seed butter, vinegar, honey, water and red pepper flakes with a whisk.
- Add the dressing to the kale and Brussels and toss well to combine.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts, Parmesan and raspberries. Enjoy!