This has been my favorite way to cook broccoli for quite some time. It’s so simple that I wasn’t sure it warranted a recipe post, but for those who haven’t tried roasted broccoli, it’s time you did!
I usually use fresh broccoli, but frozen broccoli is one of the best frozen vegetables to cook with, and you can substitute it in this recipe.Print
A simple and delicious way to eat your “trees.”
- 2 medium crowns of organic broccoli
- 2 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Chop broccoli into florets, keeping some of the stalk.
- Place broccoli florets into an 8 x 10 inch baking dish.
- Toss broccoli with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place baking dish in oven for 30 minutes, tossing half way through.