Who doesn’t love an easy, tasty, AND healthy side dish?! Well, this one makes the cut and is a recipe our whole family enjoys. Did you know that turmeric is what gives curry it’s yellow color and that turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits?Print
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut oil, jalapeño, ginger, turmeric, sea salt and pepper.
- Toss cauliflower florets with the mixture to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes.