- 3 Turnips, scrubbed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil, or Avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Chives
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice the turnips, using a mandolin if you have one.
- Toss turnips with olive oil and place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, chives, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, turning chips over 1/2 way through.
- Chips are done once golden brown around the edges.