- 8 sausage links of choice (we love a good brat)
- 2 large (or 4 small) apples, cored and sliced in eighths
- 2 large heads of broccoli, chopped
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted (or avocado oil)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Slice sausage links into bite-sized pieces.
- Divide all ingredients evenly amongst the two pans and spread in a single layer.
- Toss with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes, or until sausage is cooked through and potatoes are fork-tender. You may want to switch the placement of the pans halfway through to ensure even cooking.