Try with your favorite type of ground meat.
- 2 lbs. grass-fed ground beef, bison or lamb
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Form ~ 3/4 inch diameter balls with meat mixture.
- Space evenly and bake for 25 minutes.
Serve with your favorite tomato sauce. Pairs well with spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, or sautéed greens.