- 2 medium kohlrabi bulbs, peeled
- 1 apple, cored and peeled
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- Using a box grater, or a food processor fitted with a shredding blade, shred the kohlrabi, apple and carrot. Then place ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon zest and juice, raisins, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss with the kohlrabi, apple and carrot shreds until evenly mixed.
- Enjoy as a sweet, refreshing side.