- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 8 oz. smoked salmon lox
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Trim both ends of the sweet potatoes. Using a mandolin, or sharp knife, vertically slice potatoes into ~ 1/4″ thick pieces.
- OPTION 1: Place sweet potatoes in a toaster oven and “toast” for about 12 minutes (flipping half way through) until slightly tender. OPTION 2: Preheat oven to 350º F. Place sliced sweet potatoes on a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a vertical toaster to quickly crisp them up.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix lime juice with smashed avocado and divide evenly on sweet potato slices. Spread.
- Divide salmon evenly and top each slice, followed by green onions and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.