- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Trim both ends of the sweet potatoes. Using a mandolin, or sharp knife, vertically slice potatoes into ~ 1/4″ thick pieces.
- OPTION 1: Place sweet potatoes in a toaster oven and “toast” for about 12 minutes (flipping half way through) until slightly tender. OPTION 2: Preheat oven to 350º F. Place sliced sweet potatoes on a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a vertical toaster to quickly crisp them up.
- Allow to cool.
- Evenly divide and spread cottage cheese on each slice of sweet potato.
- Evenly divide avocado and tomato slices on each slice of sweet potato.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper.